Design & Planning, General Contracting Colorado Springs CO

Aviv Tile and Remodeling



We are a small, local business servicing Colorado Springs that specializes in residential tile installation and interior remodeling. I pride myself on listening to your needs, working with you on design, and providing you with impeccable craftsmanship.

Aviv Tile and Remodeling (ATR) is run by Lee Aviv who combines a background in architectural design with experience in remodeling to produce creative, thoughtful, and well-constructed installations. Mr. Aviv manages all projects undertaken by ATR and contributes towards all craftsmanship. 

We complete the bulk of all installations, applying over 16 years of combined experience in design, construction, and remodeling. I understand how stressful a remodel to your home can be, and I do a few things to ease the process. I provide you with a contract detailing all work to be completed prior to the start of each project and any changes to the original scope are discussed with you prior to their execution. I also make sure to maintain a clean work environment, and I am always willing to plan each project in a way that works best for you.

Design
Sometimes you know exactly what you want and can easily visualize your remodel design. However, as remodels get more complex, they can become difficult to understand. That's why I offer floor plans and design drawings - to make it easier for you to work with me, know what I'm doing, and envision your finished project.

Planning
Planning may be the most important part of preventing your remodel from becoming overly stressful. From conveniently scheduling each phase of the project to coordinating material acquisition, I continue to plan throughout your entire remodel.

General Remodeling
I like to help you out with everything I can relating to the interior of your home.  That is why I offer you services from small repairs like replacing a piece of drywall or relocating a light fixture, to managing your entire home remodel, each room at a time.

Our Work
















Contact Us

Address: 1931 N Chelton Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Phone: +1 719-822-6478
E-mail: leeaviv@yahoo.com
Messenger: m.me/386337791796510

Learn More About Us

More local contractors at your service